Wednesday, January 16, 2008

got to win cowboy wife's pineapple yellow hamilton beach stand mixer



I have always yearned for a heavy duty mixer but could not find enough money to buy me one. I have a home mixer but it just could not stand heavymixing especially when I have to mix frosting for several cakes. It even has a hard time mixing butter and heavy cream so I am still on the lookout for one heavy duty mixer that wil help me create my favorite sans rival.

You do not really need to use the mixer when baking especially when what you have in your hands is a chocolate moist cake. This is a very easy cake, just dump all the ingredients one at a time and there you go. This is a very nice pair for brewed coffee, I tell you. Sans Rival cake is different since you have to beat stiff a lot of eggs for the wafers---that's the base of the sans rival.

Luckily, I stumbled upon this "A Cowboy’s Wife is having a contest on her food blog! You can win a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer and she’ll ship anywhere so everyone is eligible!"

I have to content myself with baking moist chocolate cake for now though until such time cowboy's wife ships this mixer to me.

Come to think of it, having this mixer would be nice but getting that matching pineapple yellow coffee maker would be a blast!

No comments: