Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Keurig K-Cups, Anyone?


The search for a coffee maker is just like searching for a life partner. It goes on and on until you find that one perfect set that you know you can live with for the rest of your life.

And so I go again on another quest for that ultimate coffee maker that will make my heart beat faster the first time I lay my eyes on it. This is exactly what happened when I saw the black B30 Mini Brewer when looking for Keurig K-Cups. Anything black and red for my kitchen makes me excited and the sight of this mini brewer is no exemption.

This mini brewer from the same company that has brought you Keurig K-Cups is an ideal solution for gourmet coffee lovers like me who want to have a fresh cup anytime, anywhere. Their brewers are so compact you can place them in your RVs, college dorms, or even in your home office. If black does not work for you then there’s always the white mini brewer. And if you want something bigger for your office then the Keurig B3000 Office Brewer is an ideal choice!

The first thing I do when choosing my brewer or any appliance for that matter is to check out the manufacturer and distributor. You can choose a famous brand but if it is not an expert in the specific market you are buying into then forget it!

It turns out that this mini brewer is from AlpineValleyCoffee.com, a company which prides itself in providing Keurig K-Cups coffee to consumers. This is a good match really because this mini brewer can brew a single cup of Keurig K-Cups (or your favorite coffee for that matter!) in just one minute. You can even brew your favorite chocolate or tea using this brewer.

And while checking out what Keurig K-Cups has to offer to uplift my coffee-addict status, I found out that it also distributes other major coffee brands including Emeril’s Coffee, Timothy’s Coffee and even Gloria Jean’s! I think the decaf coffee option offered by Keurig K-Cups is also a great gift idea for my friends and relatives who only take decaf!

The holidays are just around the corner and I believe the best way to make my friends and family happy is to give them a partner which they can spend the rest of their lives with---permanently! Don’t get any ideas here because I’m talking about the different coffee products and brewers offered by Keurig K-Cups!

<span class=

No comments: