Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tea Coffin, Anyone?


I am a coffee drinker but in my quest to be healthier I also try to drink tea when I feel like it. Unlike the Japanese who really brew their tea, I believe in saving time by using teabags. I was able to buy the London Brand tea from Rustan's several years ago but my stash has expired---I bought all flavors---so I am now on the lookout for another tea that will catch my fancy.

Drinking tea is just like drinking water because it does not have an erosive effect on your teeth enamel. It has lots of health benefits too including its antioxidant properties which can reduce the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.

One of the things I do not like about drinking tea the time-saving way are the teabags. It's so gross to just drink it away with the tea bag still inside the cup isn't it? So where does the tea bags go when they die? Well, if you're not putting them in the refrigerator to serve their purpose for another day then you can always opt for this Tea Coffin which was invented by Jonas Trampedach. Just bury your teabag under the cup and voila! No mess!

No comments: