Sunday, February 10, 2008

stop officemates from "stealing" your coffee cup


If you have experienced working in an office with several employees or so then you would probably have fallen victim to co-employees who have the penchant for "stealing" your coffee cup. This was one of the situations that kept on bugging me when I was still holding an 8 to 5 job.

Call it weird but I cannot drink my coffee if I am not using my own coffee cup. Imagine the dilemma I am in everytime I feel the need to drink coffee and find my cup missing from the office kitchen.

Now this invention will definitely keep off the office thieves from getting your coffee cup. The cup has a matching shaped key which you can take off when leaving your cup in the kitchen. No one would want to get his hands on a cup with hole in it.

No comments: