Friday, February 8, 2008

care for a transparent toaster?


Drip coffee can soothe a tired soul even when taken alone. However, if you must, nothing beats toasted bread with jam or butter. I have noticed how the ordinary desk oven (the small square ones) and even the larger gas ovens could not produce the toasted bread I desire. The only thing that produced perfect toast bread, I think, is a (pardon the pun) bread toaster.

So there was I looking for that perfect bread toaster when I chanced upon this transparent bread toaster. Very sleek and sexy piece of kitchen appliance, don't you think?

If you don't like your toasted bread looking all dark and never mind then here's the perfect toaster that will allow you to monitor the bread while inside. Don''t worry about the glass breaking up though since it utilizes the heating glass technology. Not sure though it this is already available since the inventor is still perfecting the technology.

No comments: