Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Looking For Smart Furniture







I have a very small office space and I have been looking for smart furniture which can make my home office livable and comfortable both for office work and for relaxing. I work wee hours of the morning so I need to have a sofa or a love seat. However, the room is really very small that any additional furniture would make the space tighter.






I found this smart furniture that folds up as a small bed and a computer-office table. It is a bit expensive at $3000 though but if you know a good carpenter there might be a way to have this at a more affordable price. Now where can I find a good carpenter?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's pretty neat, but that's a small bed!

Amy said...

very ingenious! but that bed looks SOOO uncomfortable!